Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012


Hello bloggers, I have booked a session to learn how to make a corset, how exciting is that! In the meantime, I have been learning how to make some small projects such as cushions and baby diaper bag. And, I am loving it...here is some of my projects..
So, first I made this tomato pin cushion thanks to this Blog; I think every sewer needs more than ONE l... True.
                          
Right, my little sister is expecting a baby, I though of making this bag as a small gift; for baby creams and towels ect
                                             
 The patterns is from Simplicity no:9949. It is very easy bag to make!

 So,Back to black!! lol, I made another nightdress for a gift, from KWIK SEW patterns. 


 This is the final product, I love it!
Also can't wait to go to the The Kitting and Stitching show from the 11 of October till the 14th. WooHoooo! Who's coming???

No comments:

Post a Comment