Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Hello lovely sewers,

I have not been sewing for a while, been so busy. But, I'm coming back with so much enthusiasm to catch up, and finish my two dresses that I will be posting as soon as they are ready to be revealed :)

I cannot deny that I am addicted to the pattern review website -it is a great place for sewers to read, learn and get inspirations, and challenges through their monthly contests, reviews and discussions.

This month's contest is sewing for Children, I will be participating and making the following outfit (s) for my nephew! so which one shall I go for, or shall I just do both :)

The first one is the following navy uniform for baby it's so gorgeous can be found on the Kwik Sew website.






I am in love with  Julia's version in the photo bellow:















and the second possible outfit will be from this pattern.


This is a great challenge to learn new skills and to put a smile on the little ones. I will be posting my updates as soon as I choose the fabric. Happy sewing! x

No comments:

Post a Comment